Arguably, no life season is more inherently packed with change than adolescence.
Puberty, peer relationships, identity development, OH MY!
In this season of change, your youth has become someone you barely know.
Their easy-going nature is now distant, secretive, withdrawn.
It’s like you don’t even know them anymore.
Adolescents are trying to understand themselves and their world in new ways. And that task can overwhelm even the most well prepared teen! Especially in today’s world of social media, where connections and constant access decrease the opportunities we have to really know ourselves in the quiet.
Through individualized care, C.H.E.R.I.I.S.H. Counseling supports youth and their caregivers to:
- Expand their self-awareness
- Develop new skills to overcome challenges
- Understand themselves, their values, and their goals
- Develop strategies to resolve conflict and communicate effectively
- Make choices that promote authentic living, genuine relationships, and confidence
- Build a life that reflects their hopes, strengths, and joys
This life season can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
It can be filled with hopefulness, growth, and supportive relationships.
Contact us today to learn more about how our therapists’ supportive and collaborative approaches can help you and your teen get back on the same team and move through this season together!