It might have started as small, seemingly unimportant worries:
– Did I study enough for this test?
– Will I make a good first impression?
– Can I accomplish all of my hopes for today?
But now it has grown.
It follows you around all day, offering a constant narrative, and making your choices for you.
Should you go out with friends tonight? Probably not. What if they want to do something you aren’t good at?
Should you try out for the sports team? Absolutely no. You haven’t practiced enough! Everyone will laugh at you!
Should you speak up when you disagree? Not this time. What if you say the wrong thing? You better just stay quiet.
Sometimes, you don’t even recognize yourself anymore.
You feel trapped by your own mind.
You’re governed by a voice that isn’t fully your own.
C.H.E.R.I.I.S.H. Counseling’s anxiety services help you:
- Learn where those anxious thoughts are coming from and what they’re trying to protect you from so that you can respond to them with compassion.
- Develop strategies to befriend your worries – thanking them for the wisdom they can offer and developing ways to let them know when they can relax or take a break entirely.
- Invite calm, peace, and solace back into your life.
- Reclaim decision-making power so your authentic self can shine!
Learn more about our therapists and how they can support you in your journey!
If you’re ready to take the next step, schedule a free, no-obligation phone consultation.